Save A$1,100 on Sending Payloads to the Stratosphere.
We are trying to fill our calendar with low cost flights to the Stratosphere so you save A$1,100 min each flight. Our minimum price is usually $3,000 carried out by the world’s most successful team. 28 flights to date.
Our flights are conducted in Australia but you don’t have to live here to have us fly your payload.
Midnight the 21st Nov 2016.
Book a flight for your payload and then, when we give you a price, claim and save with your discount of $1,100. This way you know that we are giving you the real deal. All deposits must be made by 22nd Nov 2016 over the counter and as usual are not refundable. We immediately order gas, book travel, accommodation and register the flight with CASA, Rex Airlines, QantasLink and others. In other words, it compensates for work and other material bought or held aside for your flight.
Commercial work starting from A $1,900
Book and save in the next 2 weeks and we will cut the basic price to $1,900. We still require $1,500 up front for the balloon, gas, labour and other costs before the flight, but you would be getting the world’s best high altitude team. After 28 flights in Croatia and Australia, HABworx has recovered all payloads
We have been helping others make the most incredible flights for amazing reasons. There are always cameras, but our customers have their own requirements. We have had signage change during flight; we have taken up 360 degree immersive video cameras, radio systems; sensors and musical noise makers.
- Bulla Cloud9 Yogurt online advertising
- Several record launches
- Conservation (Karl the Cassowary)
- Art (Sounds in the Stratosphere)
- Science competition (20 experiments flown in Croatia)
- Science Week education – Albury lectures tracking a live flight
- Product launches
- Sydney University – Science
- Toyota Team Bonding.
What you get:
- The most consistent team on the planet – with a 100% recovery success with 28 payloads released (at time of publication).
- Released 2 flights in Croatia
- Working with Murdoch University and a UK University for 2 separate Mars missions that will require precision balloon flights.
- The experience of 28 flights under our belts.
- Difficult projects that require old and new logo reveals, multiple cameras and 360 degree photography.
- Ground photography of the release site and in vehicle photography of the chase.
- Drone photography of the release site.
- We will even wear special suits and tee shirts for the project.
- Save $1,100 per flight.
Listen to what a difference a high altitude balloon campaign can make.
Hear and see more directly from the customer!:
Below is one the individual flights.
That was me (Robert Brand – the head of HABworx) in the closing scenes picking up the payload. It was definitely frozen! We limited the height of payloads by the size of the balloon fill. This ensured that they would come down before warming in the stratosphere. There were 41 people involved for 2 days in central NSW. The projects can be big or small – it is up to you.
Contact: contact @ projectthunderstruck . com — remove the spaces!
The price of $1,900 would be a single flight in central NSW with 2 to 3 cameras (yours!) to usually above 30Km. We provide the tracking and everything else for the flight. You can even track the flight from your armchair at home – or come with us for the adventure of releasing the balloon and tracking the payload to a field and recovering the payload!
Email me with your flight request and finalise payment within 2 days and let us send your payload to the Stratosphere.
A Guide to Prices and How to Save
- Basic Price $3,000: We fly your payload with our trackers – Up to 4Kg – 2.5Kg will usually get to 30Km altitude or more). We travel 6 hours drive to West Wyalong on day 1, fill and release early on day 2; recover the payload and return home on day 2
- $1,000 for additional per day for any customer reason (excluding second balloon flight).
- $2,000 for additional balloon flight and recovery on the following day
- $2,000 for a second tracking team for their first flight
- $1,000 for a second tracking team for additional flights
- $2,000 for us to build the payload and provide cameras (GoPros) for any flights with small mascots or logos – excluding new logo reveals.
- $1,000 for a reveal mechanism – pulls the old logo away and reveals the new logo.
- Other work will need to be discussed and quoted.